Let's see you!

Here's a few photos taken with the KAC from the first Southern California Loud Music Symposium (LMS) at Torrance High School in Torrance, CA........photos are courtesy Bill Borges @ xkingsmen.com

color=#3333FF]....and a classic snare line[/color]

KACBB070706009JPG.jpg

B)

:blink::blink::worthy::music::huh::blink::blink::blink::blink:

YEAH BABY!!! Looking GREAT!!! Man I gotta see these cats...

Felix...my new best friend in the whole world... who do I send my check to for one of the kick-ACid bowling shirts?

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink::blink::worthy::music::huh::blink::blink::blink::blink:

YEAH BABY!!! Looking GREAT!!! Man I gotta see these cats...

Felix...my new best friend in the whole world... who do I send my check to for one of the kick-ACid bowling shirts?

We will be wearing the original Kingsmen cadet style unifornm...the bowling shirt (as it is affectionately known as now) is for performances leading up to DCI Finals 2007 at the Rose Bowl....they are pretty cool shirts B)

Alright, you asked for it........my ONLY year on soprano:

pic071.jpg

Who are you Uncle Z? I know your not in this picture, because I know the names of all the people in this picture.

Who are you Uncle Z? I know your not in this picture, because I know the names of all the people in this picture.

Xbones...Z has also posted pictures of "himself" as the big cymbal player from Muchacho's and various others...

I believe he is "yanking all our chains" as they say in latin... heh heh. :P

You can find a REAL picture of Mike (uncle z) in this thread, or another "pictures of yourself" thread that you might have to look back a

ways for, from when he was a Cavalier or a Blue Star or a Marquise member...and those would be the REAL corps he actually did march with!

Edited by GGarrett

Xbones...Z has also posted pictures of "himself" as the big cymbal player from Muchacho's and various others...

I believe he is "yanking all our chains" as they say in latin... heh heh. :P

You can find a REAL picture of Mike (uncle z) in this thread, or another "pictures of yourself" thread that you might have to look back a

ways for, from when he was a Cavalier or a Blue Star or a Marquise member...and those would be the REAL corps he actually did march with!

Hate to get anal on you, resist, but I believe the expression, "Yank one's chain" is derived from Greek. Now you may go off on a tangent.... ^0^

Hate to get anal on you, resist, but I believe the expression, "Yank one's chain" is derived from Greek. Now you may go off on a tangent.... ^0^

:rock: ahhh... yes, of course... I am enlightened. Thank you Mike... :P b**bs

Pics from this weekend...

Me and Romeo during Wildwood warmups:

wildwoodwarmup.jpg

The CBA at Wildwood:

wildwoodcba.jpg

Schwing-Schwing! I'm liking those contra pix :) I see someone leaning back to blast the sound eh? I think our section was doing that this past weekend in Baltimore, MD-the rain and long day w/ a broken bus kinda drained us but I think we belted it out pretty well B) Those yellow jackets are sweet dude...thanks for the pic to end my night :rock:

Schwing-Schwing! I'm liking those contra pix :) I see someone leaning back to blast the sound eh? I think our section was doing that this past weekend in Baltimore, MD-the rain and long day w/ a broken bus kinda drained us but I think we belted it out pretty well B) Those yellow jackets are sweet dude...thanks for the pic to end my night :rock:

You know, western PA is not that far from Bayonne... methinks youze guyze would look pretty cool in the Banana coats (not trying to steal you from MVE... you can do BOTH!!!) :)

Yeah, we get our lean on from time to time... the music just makes you do it. Sorry to hear about your bus issues, but hey, it's part of drum corps, right?

You know, western PA is not that far from Bayonne... methinks youze guyze would look pretty cool in the Banana coats (not trying to steal you from MVE... you can do BOTH!!!) :)

Yeah, we get our lean on from time to time... the music just makes you do it. Sorry to hear about your bus issues, but hey, it's part of drum corps, right?

Hey, if you can't deal w/ rain & a busted tire on your bus then you shouldn't be in a drum corps. It's an uphill battle all the way lol And I think everyone is trying to steal us from MVE right now :-p This season has been a blast so far for me and I just can't wait to see the finals at DCA's in Rochester :rolleyes: b**bs