Team Evil calling Glenn Disney

Well, the only "bighud" I know is Dan Hudson, the percussion caption head of RCR.

Who is actually a very cool guy, and someone I am buying a beer when I meet him.

(true story).

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Lee, and Glenn I'm not kidding. It seems like you have played everything else now it's time to see how the other half lives. After all, THE BEST REASON TO PLAY DRUMS..............................................................WOMEN! b**bs

Thanks Lee, and Glenn I'm not kidding. It seems like you have played everything else now it's time to see how the other half lives. After all, THE BEST REASON TO PLAY DRUMS..............................................................WOMEN! b**bs

Chicks dig the long flam drags.

Quoted for Truth

What is your instrument of choice anyhow? :bleah:

Well, I started in piano at age 10, then learned the string bass in junior high, eventually playing in concert bands, orchestras, and jazz bands. In high school I marched bells, because it wasn't too far removed from piano. When I got to college they didn't have marching bells, so I picked up bass drum and marched two years on that. Then while in college I learned how to play trumpet from a friend of mine, and since then I have played trumpet and/or mello in college (3 more years) and with RCR (4 years). My college degree, though, is in music composition.

Well, I started in piano at age 10, then learned the string bass in junior high, eventually playing in concert bands, orchestras, and jazz bands. In high school I marched bells, because it wasn't too far removed from piano. When I got to college they didn't have marching bells, so I picked up bass drum and marched two years on that. Then while in college I learned how to play trumpet from a friend of mine, and since then I have played trumpet and/or mello in college (3 more years) and with RCR (4 years). My college degree, though, is in music composition.

ah, what the heck, comet o Renegades and we'll teach you to spin rifle.....then your music education will be even more well rounded! :P

Well, I was holding out for a kazoo opening somewhere. Can I have a loaded rifle?

No, but if you join the horn line next weekend, you can be a transvestite in the Antrax Ripple percussion ensemble.

:P