New Cavalier Drum Line clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APPf5mTqFWM

.... also, I am not a drummer but this sounds pretty tight.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Snare drummer to the right of center tapping the exercises in? Did someone quit? Did they cut someone? Is a snare drummer injured? Is the corps going to fold?

I just don't know if I see Cavies making finals this year with these huge early-season problems.

well they had 8 snares in the parade pics and only 7 in this video. so either someone was missing or they've cut down to 7.

well they had 8 snares in the parade pics and only 7 in this video. so either someone was missing or they've cut down to 7.

My guess is he was just missing for some reason, considering there are 8 in the "Latin Lover" video posted just 2 days earlier. Would they really cut someone at this point?

Snare drummer to the right of center tapping the exercises in? Did someone quit? Did they cut someone? Is a snare drummer injured? Is the corps going to fold?

I just don't know if I see Cavies making finals this year with these huge early-season problems.

I agree. They stink. I am going to ask for my donation back, turn in my alumni shirt and ring, uninitiate me and become a BOA fan. I like the sound of flute playing. It will be part of drum corps soon anyway.

I thought they had 64 snares and they draw straws to see WHICH 8 are gonna march at any given time! :P

well they didnt move Joe (center snare) to the middle, so im guessing they didnt cut it down to 7

Edited by kylerogers