Now Showing!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they sell them on CafePress...?

The 2004 and 2005 editions of the full-sized poster are hanging in frames in my living room, and they are spectacular. Doc creates the files at full movie-poster resolution, and Cafe Press's prints are as good as any i have ever seen. They are well worth the purchase.

I have to say, I dunno about putting the 2006 version along side the others....the idea of Josh Decker always looking at me kind of creeps me out. Especially with me trying to knock him off the podium with euphonium sound the last two years...

They are for sale at Cafe Press. There's a link at www.readingbuccaneers.org.

Also, I'm happy to say that barring any unforeseen circumstances, I'll be picking up a batch at the printer tomorrow, and they'll be for sale at the Buccaneers souvie stand in Wildwood!

They are for sale at Cafe Press. There's a link at www.readingbuccaneers.org.

Also, I'm happy to say that barring any unforeseen circumstances, I'll be picking up a batch at the printer tomorrow, and they'll be for sale at the Buccaneers souvie stand in Wildwood!

good call Tom :)

Unforeseen circumstances? What could possibly happen?

B)

The printer would miss his self-imposed deadline, for one (my primary concern). A team of vultures attacking me in either the printer's parking lot or at the show site, for another (a lesser concern). Me thinking the posters aren't cool and incinerating them, for yet another (no concern at all).

Rather than promise they'd be there and not deliver, I provided for the possibility of intervening circumstances. It's the lawyer in me, Dan! :P

Edited by TomMoore

The printer would miss his self-imposed deadline, for one (my primary concern). A team of vultures attacking me in either the printer's parking lot or at the show site, for another (a lesser concern). Me thinking the posters aren't cool and incinerating them, for yet another (no concern at all).

Rather that promise they'd be there and not deliver, I provided for the possibility of intervening circumstances. It's the lawyer in me, Dan! :P

And here I was thinking he meant "Unforseen circumstances like an immediate dash for Kelly's".

Yeah. That, too!