Glassmen Uni

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the bigger trianle. They may look to big and awkward close up, but will look and work a lot better when they are on the field, which is more important.

Glad the guantlets are back!!! I just think gauntlets give a corps more attitude.

Edited by shawn craig

When do they leave for Europe?

European Tour information

First off, congratulations to Bekah. I was visiting during the DM auditions and thought she'd make a good choice.

Second, the oversize triangles do look better integrated this year. I'm glad to see gold back in the color scheme.

Last week I coincidentally bought the '93 Legacy DVD since I was out of the country during that period and wanted to see the drum line from Lee Rudnicki's article. Imagine my surprise when I saw the Glassmen "train wreck" unis.

Edited by MiamiSun76

love it.

for once, I'm indifferent about the gauntlets. I liked Glassmen with them, and I liked the uniforms without them. I personally think Glassmen has one of the sharpest looks in DCI... and I am glad they kept the big shield.

~>conner

My personal view is that as the shield has gotten bigger in the last two years, it has looked less like part of the uniform and more like something that was just tacked on, which I know a lot of uniform parts for a lot of corps are. These just look like it to me. I liked the 2000-2003 uniforms a lot. However, putting on a good show would cancel out the big shield for me - good luck Glassmen.

Having had the pleasure of watching the corps in rehearsal last Saturday at the Glass Bowl (in uniform), and also seeing them at Family Day on Sunday, I can say that the sheild works ALOT better than last year (IMHO of course!) and the gaunlets look great.

By the way.....although it definately needs cleaning, the show is great this year, and will probably suprise alot of people.

I don't think anyone will be able to accuse the corps being "boring" this year! Exciting show with a few suprises thrown in!

Looking forward to a great season from the corps......Good Luck Gmen!

(not that I'm biased or anything! :) )