Brigadiers Drums For Sale!

Peerno

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

You guys want 12 grand for a set of used drums, but you never post pics or answer questions about the drums.

Umm, what questions have they not answered? Chris has provided plenty of detail.

As far as the pics, they're pretty easy to find.

Well I just figured when selling drums and others are posting pics, you might think to post pics as well. I've sold stuff on here and eBay, and have never left it up to my buyers to find pics online somewhere. Yea you might find a pic of the whole corps on the field etc, but that isn't the same as pics of the drums lined up from all angles, so you can see close up and in detail exactly what you are getting.

Without getting to personal, I dropped a line on the website asking the exact cost because I was a little confused about the 35% off list thing is this thread. Looking back I now realize they want 12 grand for the drums and not 35% of 12 grand, but I never did get a response to my inquiry.

And while I am at it, I responded to an email from another senior corps about a set of tenors, the guy was nice but never got back to me with pics or a phone number. Also, another guy responded to my add about some snares and said he had a few for sale, but also never sent pics or an asking price. Maybe they changed their minds, but they never told me. You can only ask about stuff so many times before you get the message that the other party isn't interested or just too incompetent to do business with.

I would really just sugest a little better marketing when selling stuff thats all, nothing meant by it but pics and details only help you sell stuff faster for a higher price.

Well I just figured when selling drums and others are posting pics, you might think to post pics as well. I've sold stuff on here and eBay, and have never left it up to my buyers to find pics online somewhere. Yea you might find a pic of the whole corps on the field etc, but that isn't the same as pics of the drums lined up from all angles, so you can see close up and in detail exactly what you are getting.

Without getting to personal, I dropped a line on the website asking the exact cost because I was a little confused about the 35% off list thing is this thread. Looking back I now realize they want 12 grand for the drums and not 35% of 12 grand, but I never did get a response to my inquiry.

And while I am at it, I responded to an email from another senior corps about a set of tenors, the guy was nice but never got back to me with pics or a phone number. Also, another guy responded to my add about some snares and said he had a few for sale, but also never sent pics or an asking price. Maybe they changed their minds, but they never told me. You can only ask about stuff so many times before you get the message that the other party isn't interested or just too incompetent to do business with.

I would really just sugest a little better marketing when selling stuff thats all, nothing meant by it but pics and details only help you sell stuff faster for a higher price.

Hey Bro,

Heres a new idea then.

If you dont want the #### drums, dont buy them! it really is that easy. Were glad your appearently well schooled in the marketing field, so why dont you spend your time doing that instead of crying online like a 16 year old girl on the telephone about other peoples "Incompetence".

For someone as intelligent as you appear to be, you need an awful lot of help understanding that when they asked for 12 grand for the drums, that they wanted 12 grand for the drums.

Also, someone as internet savvy as you can probably find pictures pretty easily. Could he (or should he) have posted pics? maybe. But the fact that he chose not to is not in any way a reason to question his competence. And please... stop with saying things like "Nothing meant by it" right after you call someone "too incompetent to do business with". That kind of crap is pretty easy to see through.

I was going to PM this to you, but i figured that you like to take swipes in public at people, so I will just follow your more "Competent" lead.

Happy New Years smart guy

Tony

PS

If you look at my profile there is a picture of the drums. Sorry.. its not of multiple angles

Edited by TastyWaves

Hey Bro,

Heres a new idea then.

If you dont want the #### drums, dont buy them! it really is that easy.

You really must be incompetent in doing business. The whole purpose of selling is so someone buy's the product.

Were glad your appearently well schooled in the marketing field, so why dont you spend your time doing that instead of crying online like a 16 year old girl on the telephone about other peoples "Incompetence".

For someone who is accusing someone to be 16 years old, you sure do have bad spelling and punctuation.

For someone as intelligent as you appear to be, you need an awful lot of help understanding that when they asked for 12 grand for the drums, that they wanted 12 grand for the drums.

It was a simple misunderstanding and you do not have to cop an attitude because of it.

Also, someone as internet savvy as you can probably find pictures pretty easily. Could he (or should he) have posted pics? maybe. But the fact that he chose not to is not in any way a reason to question his competence.

Why should I have to search for the pics myself? I'm the one buying it from you! You should be the one giving me resources. If nobody buys the drums, it's because you are too incompetent to give me a good reason to buy them.

You need to take a business class or something because you don't know the first thing about selling a product. Why should I take a chance on drums that could have bad scratches or things worse? Your word? On a message board, your word means absolutely nothing.

You really must be incompetent in doing business. The whole purpose of selling is so someone buy's the product.

Moron, listen

Im Not even the one selling the drums. So im glad you were paying attention.

And no f****** kidding! I know the purpose of selling. I was a marketing major and have been in sales most of my adult life. But again, im not selling. And this isnt the mall here. It was someone posting an ad to sell some equipment, and because he didnt include a couple of pics some idiot starts an online bashing war of him. Should there have been pics? Maybe. But my point was its nothing to start taking swipes at people over.

And thanks for the english class sweetie. I appreciate it. Im sure you never take shortcuts in spelling for the sake of speed. But this AINT a term paper. So who really cares about a few spelling errors? Why dont you start a thread about how bad my english is? im sure it will thrive.

Anytime you want to meet and talk about it, I would be happy to. Now quit your crying, and if you dont want the drums, dont buy them!

Edited by TastyWaves