Brigadiers Drums For Sale!

Peerno

THE SYRACUSE BRIGADIERS (www.brigadiers.com) are selling their battery instruments.

DYNASTY DRUMS in very good condition (only 2 seasons old) with carriers for a VERY REASONABLE PRICE.

(PM me for the details... prices too low to post here).

10 - 14" single snare drums w/ carriers

5 - 6 pack tenors (6, 6, 10, 12, 13, 14) w/ carriers

6 - Bass Drums (16, 18, 20, 24, 28, 32) w/ carriers

Drums are Tan with Black hardware and have seen normal wear and tear throughout the past two drum corps seasons.

Please send any / all questions, requests, etc... to Chris Perna (Percussion Captionhead) either by PM on DCP or email:cperna@optonline.net

Please put "Brigs Drums" in the subject heading so that your request does not get deleted.

Again, these drums are pre-owned and come with a lieftime hardware guarantee from Dynasty - at prices very affordable for most drum corps, marching bands, and / or indoor drumlines.

Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you soon!

Chris Perna

Percussion Captionhead

Syracuse Brigadiers

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what drums are you guys getting?

what drums are you guys getting?

Most likely the same thing...part of the Dynasty deal, perhaps !

same colors though?

Well, we're looking to sell what we have first before we order new drums. Most likely we'll be getting some new hot color....not the usual black on black that every other dynasty DCA drumline has... we're the BRIGS, so we'll be looking to get something different.

Chris P.

same colors though?

Hello. My apologies for the delay in responding, I have been away from a computer.

Here is the info for the drums, which we are currently still using, but would be available within 30 business days of payment - allowing time for our new drums to arrive. We are looking to sell the complete set with carriers.

10 Snare w/ carriers

5 6-pack tenors (6,6,10,12,13,14) w/ carriers

6 bass (16,18,22,26,28,32) with carriers

Drums are custom tan with black powder coated hardware.

Drums are being sold for 35% of the retail price.

Complete batterie w/ carriers = $12,000. Prices are always negotiable, and I am not sure about payment plan options. Probably would need 1/2 down and the other 1/2 upon delivery or shipping. Picking them up is your best options. Cost of shipping would covered by the purchaser.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Chris Perna

Percussion Captionhead

Syracuse Brigadiers

www.brigadiers.com

Edited by Peerno

Well, we're looking to sell what we have first before we order new drums. Most likely we'll be getting some new hot color....not the usual black on black that every other dynasty DCA drumline has... we're the BRIGS, so we'll be looking to get something different.

Chris P.

GOOD, now Buccs AND Cabs have black on black, yuck! (i like it but not for two corps) i hope you guys get new cool drums that are different, thatis always nice to see

yes CRU also plays Yahmi

That's why Grenadiers play Yamaha. They sound great, they last a long time, and the custom finish they did for them looks FANTASTIC...STILL!

That is why those are the most beautiful drums in DCA, Grennies Yammi's. Gorgeous drum finish...and the chrome! Yup. That would be nice... if only I didn't have this Dynasty Endorsement.... :-)

C