on the other handdddddd

go copiague

Sorry to misdirect the thread gang.

Go Copiague!

Tony

(Whos copiague?)

Hey Bro,

<deleted content>

I was going to PM this to you, but i figured that you like to take swipes in public at people, so I will just follow your more "Competent" lead.

Happy New Years smart guy

Tony

PS

If you look at my profile there is a picture of the drums. Sorry.. its not of multiple angles

<deleted content>....And no f****** kidding! I know the purpose of selling. I and because he didnt include a couple of pics some idiot starts an online bashing war of him. Should there have been pics? Maybe. But my point was its nothing to start taking swipes at people over....

Wow, are you really this much of a jerk? I was going to pm you, but since you personally attacked me in a public forum I'll repsond here. I didnt take swipes or start an online war, and that was not my intention. Maybe my post came off that way, but someone responded to my first post asking specific questions. I was just answering them.

As far as your very personal attacks on me and one other person here, I'll just let your own words speak for you. Anyone with any question about your intentions here need only read your postings.

Wow, are you really this much of a jerk? I was going to pm you, but since you personally attacked me in a public forum I'll repsond here. I didnt take swipes or start an online war, and that was not my intention. Maybe my post came off that way, but someone responded to my first post asking specific questions. I was just answering them.

As far as your very personal attacks on me and one other person here, I'll just let your own words speak for you. Anyone with any question about your intentions here need only read your postings.

Your right bro. I think my intentions were pretty clear.

Happy new year.

Tony