1st scores of the season

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 is an OK score. Last year they did score 54, but it took them almost 2 weeks to get another 54.....so, let's keep our comments untill the season is like 2 weeks old ? Wanna talk about last years start of Cap Reg and their finish ?

Good point. I was at the show and this program has potential. By August, everyone will like the product and the things they need to work on will be easier to fix then the polishing the top corps go through. The spread is likely to reduce.

I told ya Glassmen would be kicking this year.

~>conner

I think the Glassmen's impressive show is over-shadowing a nice improvement by Southwind as well. I believe the scores were 2 points low for each corps and I wouldn't be surprise if the Glassmen break 70 tonight and Southwind breaks 60.

OK explain. Not everyone here is native English speaker, but it sounds pretty hostile.

There's an expression "Who peed in your cornflakes?".....means "Who / what / why are you p#ssed off?"

48 is an OK score. Last year they did score 54, but it took them almost 2 weeks to get another 54.....so, let's keep our comments untill the season is like 2 weeks old ? Wanna talk about last years start of Cap Reg and their finish ?

Yes, I was in Pioneer in 2003 and 2005. Our first show last year we did score high, but like you said it took a while to get that score back up there.

OK explain. Not everyone here is native English speaker, but it sounds pretty hostile.

Not hostile at all really.....just havin' a lil' fun. See Slow Adams reply above for the meaning of that saying. See also, "Rain on your parade".

All in good fun.

Edited by ross102591

How many corps had the entire show on the field? just curious. Last I heard Cavies had 4 minutes. NOT trying to start that whole topic up again. I'm just interested to know what to expect on Sunday when i see them in Lisle.

I must write out 100 times "I must read other post before starting my own"

sorry guys I thought I was being original

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums//ind...showtopic=80331

who does that speak for, Gmen for having good perc? or Cavies for having not so good perc?

I think it speaks for the fact that the Glassmen Percussion section has been the best section of the corps for the past 5 years. If it wasn't for the perc section, they wouldn't have been close to making finals over the past few years. They are a legitimate top 5 section. It's a shame they don't get they scores they deserve more often.