1st scores of the season

uh... I was sure Box 5 started with 9.1. I'm emailing an expert. brb :P

Now there were sheets last year that had box 3A and 3B...not sure if thats on all the sheets and how it changes the boundary numbers.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow....second highest score out of the gate for Glassmen. The highest was in 2000 with a 68.3. Slowest start for the Cavies since 2001. Tomorrow should be interesting with PR, Coats, Gmen and Cavies throw'in down. I can't wait!

Glassmen score gets a 'wow' from me this morning.

DW

Cavies only beat GMen's percussion by .2, and the GMen actually won the tech subcaption by .1

Very interesting.

That is interesting. Either Glassmen percussion is really good, or Cavies percussion is off to a slow start...this was the most interesting part of the scores for me. Everything else was pretty standard.

i know you think it was better than previous years, but i just find it incredibly hilarious how after seeing only one show of the defending top 6 (generous number for entertainment's sake) at the first performance, you've deemed them winners. oh, how i love dcp :lolhit:

is there a reason for your capitalizations there? :ph34r:

Yeah. The Loved was for emphasis of how much I loved their show last year. the other capitalization was just tryin to find what I usually refer to the glassmen by without DCP censoring it. Take of the gl and that's what many of us refer to them as. I know, how 12. And the tenor player that bailed had family things that had to be dealt with at home. He's a great great friend of mine. He tried to jump back in a week ago with them and they said they already had filled the spot. They were nice enough to refund all of his money and he found a new home to age out this summer. The new tenor will not be in the drill until Europe.

YES GLASSMEN PERC. I LOVE IT! and also i loved the show last year, i'm pullin for Glassmen to break it big this year!

Cap Sound were in exhibition - how did they look?

With an 8th place finish in percussion last year (I believe) and a lot of returning vets, G-Men percussion should be very impressive this year. Overall, this is a great starting point for G-Men.

Edited by jcn8