madisons new show

I've re-read this thread now a few times and i'm trying to figure out where anyone said or implied that Madison SHOULD get a better placement because

of who they are. Someone please quote that for me, because I don't see where anyone said anything remotely close to that.

And it's fine you want to continue to support pinwiz statement...just TRY YOUR BEST to UNDERSTAND that some people took it differently than the way you

want us to have taken it, and were more offended than you were about it. That's all... now let it die. Or will you continue the support strictly for argument sake

and keep belaboring it over and over and over??

We get it... you didn't find anything wrong with what he said... OK .... OK ..... YOU WIN.

Geno,

This thread wasn't sidetracked because somebody said that specific thing.

Historically, it seems, on this message board and others, there seems to be a lot of claiming by fans of the Scouts that they "should be" in a different place than they are. Even a recurring implication of some great conspiracy against them.. past and present. I'm not saying I agree, but it's out there.

It seems Pinwiz was referring to historical precedent -- not an actual statement. A lot of people who read this and other message boards are familiar with what he seems to have been referring to -- that's why we managed not to mis-take his comments.

It's not about winning or losing an argument.. I think it's a little more about clearing up a misunderstanding of what somebody said.. and likewise try YOUR best to understand that others saw it differently, too.

:rock:

Stef

Edited by ScribeToo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've re-read this thread now a few times and i'm trying to figure out where anyone said or implied that Madison SHOULD get a better placement because

of who they are. Someone please quote that for me, because I don't see where anyone said anything remotely close to that.

And it's fine you want to continue to support pinwiz statement...just TRY YOUR BEST to UNDERSTAND that some people took it differently than the way you

want us to have taken it, and were more offended than you were about it. That's all... now let it die. Or will you continue the support strictly for argument sake

We get it... you didn't find anything wrong with what he said... OK .... OK ..... YOU WIN.

I'm not bashing Madison one bit... never would dream of it. I love Madison.

I just chose to disagree with all of the bashing over Pinwiz's statement, because I found it true.

Sorry if I offended anyone. It wasn't in my best interest.

~>conner

People being passionate about Drum Corps – It’s all good.

I guess that's a better way of stating what I was trying to...

oh, and my sincerest apologies to CVQuesty... :P

i love lamp

:worthy::blink::lol::lol::wub: Hands down the best comment ("gratuitous movie qoute") in this entire thread!!!

:lolhit:

Edited by BigBadMadMan

Regarding the first show in Coon Rapids - has anyone mentioned that the field had absolutely no markings on it. It had rained and by the time Madison performed, no yard markings of any kind were on the field, period. Very difficult/demanding show - musically and visually - performed more or less on a skating rink. SO, when they performed on a dry field in Menomonie with yard markings the next day, well - night and day. A bit early to be making any kind of conclusions folks.