Ankeny, IA

Tomorrow night is the first time that the Scouts will match up with a fellow finalist from last year. The Bluecoats come in looking pretty good, having bested Phantom for the first time since 1998. As for the undercard, we have Colts and Blue Stars, who were only two points away last night. Should be some great shows on the field. How do you think it will play out in Iowa?

I avoided the poll option, so that we can keep the discussion going even after the scores come in. :)

Edited by Maedhros

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I haven't seen any of the shows...and I am a Madison and Blue Star alumni and a fan of them all... I think Bluecoat 1st, Scouts close second, Blue Stars 3rd (by .10) and Colts 4th. I think the Colts and Blue Stars will be neck and neck all year long and flip flop back and forth. It's nice to see Bluecoats doing so well. Always been a fan.

MYNWA

FCO

I'm guessing Bluecoats in first, but I don't think Scouts sub-70 scores are anything to worry about. Seems like when you have more corps, especially better corps, the scoring range seems to grow. It'll be fun to see what the spread is between the two though. Last year Madison dominated Bloo all season long, hanging with many of the elite corps, only to peak and fall back during finals week.

I think Colts will still be ahead of Blue Stars. That'll be a fun race to watch, though, as both corps continue cleaning. Will Colts pull ahead or will the Blue Stars close the gap? My money's on the former, but it would be rather exciting to see the latter.

Bluecoats 74.05

Scouts 70.2

Colts 66.25

Blue Stars 64.6

I think it will be an amazing show. I can't wait to see all the corps in action tomorrow!!!!

And first set of APDs available tomorrow as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess i am the only one that wants Scouts to win. They haven't been with any big corps yet. All they have been with is colts and blue stars which are a lot lower corps. So even if they come in second it will be close.