Ankeny, IA

I predict:

Bluecoats-73.5

Madison-70

Colts-65

Blue Stars-64.25

Of course, there is no real way to guess the exact points, so I don't really try too hard to come up with .0175 (or however many one thousandths of a point they have now.) However, I do just think about the point spreads.

I haven't seen anything from Madison, but the reviews and scores haven't been too good. It'll be interesting to see how Myron Rosanders' drill will be with another corps...hopefully something NEW from him. Bluecoats will probably win every caption. Blue Stars will close the gap with Colts. (did everyone see that they beat colts in drums the other night? good for you blue stars!)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressions of the shows WHILE they're performing would be super cool if you can manage it as I sit here in my basement in La Crosse, WI in my underwear wishing I was there.........

Impressions of the shows WHILE they're performing would be super cool if you can manage it as I sit here in my basement in La Crosse, WI in my underwear wishing I was there.........

Thanks for the mental picture Bozz. Now back to drum corps!

So what's everyone listening to while we wait? 90 scouts here, crappy drum line but OHH what a hornline. Remembrance ROCKS!!

Dude! I'm not the only one! Sweet!

OK this thread has gone off topic faster than Michael Johnson in the '96 Olympics