Review of Bakersfield Show

What??? No booing??? :ph34r:

Wsssb (and I know what all those sss's stand for), I am stunned. This has to be a breakthrough for you! Speaking as your friend since, well, a long time ago, I am so proud of you!

Bring on the dancing girls!!! b**bs

Edited by Corkie

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WSSSB is capable of criticism and sarcasm that can disembowel at fifty paces. He has no reason to be derogatory. He has nothing to prove in this forum.

I am one of those people whose life precludes a lot of involvement in this activity. I enjoy reviews - the insightful, the banal, the laudatory, and yes, the derogatory. As the reporter interprets their experience of the event, I choose to interpret what I read.

Enjoy.

... and I too, have a hard time accepting that Wayne was not more "entertaining" in the stands.

Thanks for the review, Wayne. I wasn't there to see the show myself; and I live here!

off topic: I know I can rely on Wayne for an accurate account of events. And yes, he is pefectly capable of sounding much more negative.