So now what about the moonwalk?

So, and I don't know if it has been done on the field before, but watching the Cavaliers doing to robot makes my list of the top 10 most awesome things a corps can do at number 2. No really, I am that uncool. :P But at number 1, I want to see a corps do the moonwalk... I take it back... the robot is number 3... number 2 is having one member or a few doing the moonwalk... number 1 is having the entire hornline do the moonwalk. While playing. :worthy:

So, and I don't know if it has been done on the field before, but watching the Cavaliers doing to robot makes my list of the top 10 most awesome things a corps can do at number 2. No really, I am that uncool. :P But at number 1, I want to see a corps do the moonwalk... I take it back... the robot is number 3... number 2 is having one member or a few doing the moonwalk... number 1 is having the entire hornline do the moonwalk. While playing. :worthy:

They're already wearing white gloves. Next you'll want them playing "Billie Jean". :P

number 1 is having the entire hornline do the moonwalk. While playing. :worthy:

Ah, but would they be playing? Smooth Criminal? Thriller?

(Kevin beat me to Billie Jean :P)

Edited by Maedhros

Can they do the Thriller dance, too?

RumsfeldThriller.jpg

Rumsfeld style.

It would have to be Billie Jean. Smooth Criminal has the lean and Thriller has the.... Thriller dance... thing.

But hey, secret hidden bonus number 1 was a corps doing a Michael Jackson show. :P

It would have to be Billie Jean. Smooth Criminal has the lean and Thriller has the.... Thriller dance... thing.

But hey, secret hidden bonus number 1 was a corps doing a Michael Jackson show. :P

Smooth Criminal no longer belongs to Michael. Alien Ant Farm took it and made it their own (albeit making fun of Jacko in the most wonderful way).

Actually I believe that Boston did Billie Jean and the DM did a little moonwalk during the show. Mid eighties not sure which year, want to say 1984

Smooth Criminal is, was, and always will be MJ's. Michael Jackson is one of my favorite artists of all time... I just pretend he died before his body was 50% plastic and we knew he was molesting little kids... circa mid 90's or so? So yea, but from his days in the Jackson 5 up to the 80's and early 90's, he was great. Still the greatest dancer of all time, in my opinion.