• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i live near detriot. i live in woodhaven

anyone know how to add music to myspace

It's near 80 and the waves are nice and high, but I don't see any tornados!?!

But there are a few white puffy clouds.

Ya....if only it weren't for those #### earthquakes...!!!! lol :P

i have a question who on this board looking at this topic is a scout

I am a Madison Scout...I marched a long time ago, but still consider myself a Scout. What is your point?

As for my input on the topic, I doubt their is a conspiracy, but I do think judges spend too much time looking at what their peers have done from night to night. More objectivity across the board would be excellent. It would also stop the other rampant topic of slotting.

Madison has a tough show this season. Where they place August 12th is impossible to say. Do they have a vehicle that can take them to a place above people beating them now and who beat them last year? Who knows!

I look at a season less than 1 week old and chuckle at both the negative and pie-in-the-sky prdictions for eight weeks from now.

The bus has left the station, I'm just going to look out the window and enjoy the ride!

The opinions stated in my posts do not reflect the attitudes or opinions of any organization I may be affiliated with. They are mine only.

See, the Ankeny thread was pure message board magic. Now any effort to duplicate that is just going to feel forced :sshh:

I am a Madison Scout...I marched a long time ago, but still consider myself a Scout. What is your point?

that means u were a scout because u have to be a type of scout to join Madison or Cavies

:sshh:

he looks constapated