Omaha, NE

i don't think they will ever come up

Okay that's enough....be patient. Chill. It's a long season, they'll be at 80 before you know it.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloo a 74? Only 2 points behind Cavaliers???

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That said, let's hold off on some of this top three talk. It's fun to speculate (and how! :)), but there's still a lot of season left, and over 20 points to gain before they'll be contending for a medal. I'd love to see it happen as much as anyone, but medals aren't won in June.

I think Bloo's show is not as challenging as Madison's. At least drill-wise. They could just be really clean for this time of year and Madison is being challenged by this new drill style and will come around as the season goes along. It's better than their trend of fizzling out at the end of the season like the last couple of years.

Well, I can't say who's show is more difficult. I have not seen the Scouts. I look forward to seeing them. They are a great corps, and Madison fans should not worry, that corps will be just fine.

What I will tell you is that the Bluecoats have a very demanding visual program, an super difficult brass book and guard book, and the percussion section is smokin'. When I saw them in Toledo they were no where near clean, as many seem to indicate. There are so many difficult time considerations and physical demands in their book that they will not even approach clean until mid July. Their strength is that they have balance, demand, and artistry in every caption. There are no weak spots for Blue. Horns, drums, pit, guard, visual ex, design, and GE are all solid and combine to create an entertaining show. I know that the corps wants to max it out and hope that all of you enjoy it. Hey, I am sure they love being top 5, but it's too early in the season to predict how things will shake out. I believe Canton will be 4th this year, but that's just me. It's not a cut on any other corps.

Jonathan

Okay that's enough....be patient. Chill. It's a long season, they'll be at 80 before you know it.

i was talking about the recap button