Wow...Coats might be for real..

i guess i have to be the jerk in this one. Cadets played one show coats played like five. Cadets have the best first show score this year coats had a 70 cadets had a 74 in first show. therefore wait until cadets have the same amount of shows and they will probably be ahead of coats. also its the first time the judges observed the show.

The Cadets also had an extra week, so it makes sense that their score is the highest "first" score... it would have been a lot different if they started up last week.

I'm buying into the Coats hype... at least for now!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cadets also had an extra week, so it makes sense that their score is the highest "first" score... it would have been a lot different if they started up last week.

I'm buying into the Coats hype... at least for now!

but judges told them what was wrong and how to fix it. cadets first time judges never heard it

Cadets coming out with a 74 was a shock. Coats might be a 3rd place contender now??

I'm currently JAZZED for some new blood in the top 3!!!!! Any takers???? :ph34r:

i guess i have to be the jerk in this one. Cadets played one show coats played like five. Cadets have the best first show score this year coats had a 70 cadets had a 74 in first show. therefore wait until cadets have the same amount of shows and they will probably be ahead of coats. also its the first time the judges observed the show.

first of all, cadets had their first show nearly a week after coats did, so naturally their starting score will be higher - very unfair comparison. also, by the time cadets have done more shows, so will have bluecoats. people always seem to find a reason why bluecoats aren't for real..

first of all, cadets had their first show nearly a week after coats did, so naturally their starting score will be higher - very unfair comparison. also, by the time cadets have done more shows, so will have bluecoats. people always seem to find a reason why bluecoats aren't for real..

judges help u fix scores. after 4 shows i would expect u to learn what was wrong and fix it. cadets have not heard what the judges think

There really is no way of comparing the 'Coats and Cadets until they get a head to head meeting. We can "ballpark" it which is usually pretty close. Would anyone disagree that the 'Coats, RIGHT NOW, are at least one of the top 3 or 4? Cadets have a way of pulling away in LATE JULY (their shows are usually so dang complex it takes them that long to get the effect scores) and early August. I think we are going to see a top 4 or 5 dog fight this summer. If the 'Coats have the guillons to keep up with the Jones' we might see one really surprising finish.

Or, like someone else said, they could end up being a really good 4th or 5th.

DW

but judges told them what was wrong and how to fix it. cadets first time judges never heard it

You're missing the point... you can't compare The Cadets first score to anyone else's first score because they happened a week apart. If we really want a true comparison of the two we'll have to wait until they compete on the same field.

people always seem to find a reason why bluecoats aren't for real..

umm... bc its not the end of the season and we dont know if they are or arent. most people act like they are and for all we they or anyone else knows, they can stop progressing and wander around 7th place or so, then again they can place in the top 4, who knows? no one. so for me they wont be legit till Finals night when and where their scorte is announced.

If we really want a true comparison of the two we'll have to wait until they compete on the same field.

i agree