Bluecoats Show

We keep talking about BD/SCV/Cavi/Cadet/Madison but I haven't seen alot on the Coats. What is their show and can I get some reviews? If there is already a post then sorry, I was toooooo lazy to hunt for it.

Too lazy? How hard is it to look? You take your mouse and scroll down..and not far because there are TONS of Coats stuff on here and "click". Does not require much...a couple of fingers and two eyeballs.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was alluding to the fact the Bluecoats is one word, hence one initial...B.

Perhaps.

We keep talking about BD/SCV/Cavi/Cadet/Madison but I haven't seen alot on the Coats. What is their show and can I get some reviews? If there is already a post then sorry, I was toooooo lazy to hunt for it.

1) http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums//ind...showtopic=80734

2) http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums//ind...showtopic=80711

3) http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums//ind...showtopic=80805

those are topics on bluecoats on the main page now if u want ones worshipping the blue coats i will get those if u want

Edited by Silver_King

Has anybody else noticed the volume of Madison people who post a lot on the Bluecoats threads?

I'm looking for a correlation... Bueller... Bueller....

And as a quick note, I love the new Madison unis, and am really digging the audio of their show this year. Hope to see both corps ahead of Phantom and securely in the top 5. B)

if u want ones worshipping the blue coats i will get those if u want

Heck, I'll start one if you want. :worthy:

Heck, I'll start one if you want. :worthy:

that would just be mean

Has anybody else noticed the volume of Madison people who post a lot on the Bluecoats threads?

And as a quick note, I love the new Madison unis, and am really digging the audio of their show this year. Hope to see both corps ahead of Phantom and securely in the top 5. B)

Don't get me started on Phantom - they always say, "You can't keep a good b#tch down!" :) Seriously, I love Phantom and they too have come a long way. Competing against them was tough, because they had a way of always ruining my plans and beating Madison :)

Should be an interesting season. Personally, I would love to see 6 or 7 corps duke it out. I feel a wave of change is coming in the dominance of BD, Cavies, and Cadets - I think it'll be more evident this year, but I feel those three will still be up there, and probably the top 3 at the end of the season.

I've already decided I'm going to check out SCV, Bluecoats, and Phantom's rehearsals most when I'm home for the week - Madison will be too far away.

Edited by gellio

Well, it's a big rivalry. My feelings towards the Bluecoats are very similar to my feelings towards Cavies and Phantom when I marched - only I don't have a burning hatred for the Bluecoats like I once had for Phantom and Cavies :P

And as a quick note, I love the new Madison unis, and am really digging the audio of their show this year.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm....how did you get the audio? I don't believe they have an APD yet...