san diego scores

I dont want to be the nay sayer or anything, these numbers are incredible, but it is the west coast. I think once everyone meets up we'll see a much more acurate representation as to how BD, SCV, BK etc. are doing. But still, great numbers for this early.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MANDARINS!!! YES! But yeah, a 3 way tie is what im thinkin of too, even tho i think bd SHOULD take it all!!

(im auditioning for mandarins next season so im esssited for them)

16.50 on Drums???

Yeah B)

:laugh:

Wow. 16.50 seems pretty unheard of for June 23rd. When drums start breaking 17.00, it's usually a pretty big deal. If Devils break 17.00 within the next week or so, then I know which drumline I'll be watching out for.

I pretty much assumed that bd was going to be around a 78. They are smokin' this year, and will definitely give the Cavies the run for their money come Madison.

16.50 on Drums???

Yeah B)

Wow. That's pretty amazing for this early in the season. I want to see if they can hit 17 in the next couple of days. I haven't heard the show yet, but now I'm really looking forward to listening to it. A 15.60 from SCV isn't bad either. However, at this point, BD seems like the corps to watch out for (percussion-wise), although I'm sure the Cadets percussion scores will get higher and more competitive in the next week or two.

wow the drumline was on fire tonight..

standing in the middle of the BD horn arc during warmups.. i just about had an orgasm.. omfg. it was loud, and powerful.. in your face classic blue devils. wow.

and the low brass. HOLY CRAP.. 6 baritones.. the REST are euphoniums. (unless i counted wrong) reminds me a bit of scv.. but holy cow, they sound AMAZING. BD didnt do the closer, and they are STILL getting those scores. the corps is definently moving a LOT.. they are ALL over the field, its insane. you will NOT be able to watch everything going on in just 1 show.. shows like this make me wonder how the judges do it. lol

vanguard is definently back on the rise. a LOT better than last year, but not a winning show/performance, at least not yet. BUT, i do see them making a run for the top 6, and if they continue to improve, i can see them as a definite contender for the gold in another year or two. vanguards guard had quite a few drops from what i saw, BD had none that i saw, well just one half drop.

things look good for the west!

Well I just heard the BD show, and it sounded GREAT. After listening to the show, I can definitely understand how they are scoring so high this early in the season. The percussion sounded amazing. Also, the show has a lot of potential, so I can see this show doing very well by August.

how is that high of a score possible without doing the opener. how did they not lose like 402980434 points in GE. i know sometimes corps dont have there show done at the beginning but BD has been performing there closer in previous shows. and for them to not perform it tonight (in front of what assumably is some of the same judges) and get a MUCH higher score than 2 days ago....just plain boggles my mind..but that being said ill take it and go DEVS!!

how is that high of a score possible without doing the opener. how did they not lose like 402980434 points in GE. i know sometimes corps dont have there show done at the beginning but BD has been performing there closer in previous shows. and for them to not perform it tonight (in front of what assumably is some of the same judges) and get a MUCH higher score than 2 days ago....just plain boggles my mind..but that being said ill take it and go DEVS!!

was the closer done before for a fact? i dont know if they are redoing it, or what, but they definently did not end the show. but if they did, and had it as clean as the rest of what they had, i wouldnt be surprised with an 80 tonight. im sure theyll break 80 before leaving cali (they usually do anyways)