Big Show tonite in TN..

Cavies by two tonight

Come Finals

My guess is that both Cadets and Cavies will be fighting for 2nd. Cadets seem to have last years show jazzed up and Cavies have a lot of great stuff going on but the show seems to lack something from the past few years. Bd is P***** after last years 4th place finish and scores a 99.95 at finals. George Hopkins votes to make the color blue illegal and the permanent use of door props manditory.

BD can score higher just by getting angry? What's the theory here?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... The get angry and do better theory. Duh. :P

I want The Cadets to win.

I think The Cavaliers will win.

Yes, didn't you know that? <sarcasm off> It always cracks me up when people say that or "Corps A is hungry." If you think the Cadets and Cavies don't want to win - think again!

Yes, didn't you know that? <sarcasm off> It always cracks me up when people say that or "Corps A is hungry." If you think the Cadets and Cavies don't want to win - think again!

SCV, Phantom or Bloo too.

I think the Cadets will win, with the singing and tea party aiding in the GE, along with what is sure to be excellent performance.

But I really want the Cavaliers to win.

SCV, Phantom or Bloo too.

Crown, Madison, Boston, Glassmen, Bluee Knights, Spirit, Colts, Crossmen, Capital Regiment, Southwind, Seattle, Mandarins, Pacific Crest, Esperanza, The Magic, Pio or Blue Stars too.

~>conner

Crown, Madison, Boston, Glassmen, Bluee Knights, Spirit, Colts, Crossmen, Capital Regiment, Southwind, Seattle, Mandarins, Pacific Crest, Esperanza, The Magic, Pio or Blue Stars too.

~>conner

Of course. I was just lazy. Thankyou for continuing, my thoughts exactly!

The Cavaliers will blow the stands down, people will be throwing babies, the police and local SWAT teams will be brought in to deal with the over zealous fans, dogs and cats will be living together, mass hysteria. THEN they will steal your girlfriends.

Oh, and BTW, they will win.