The Evansville Lounge

Alright guys, kick up your feet, grab a frosty beverage, and let's banter about what we'll see happen in Evansville, as we wait for the scores to roll in. :blink:

Here at the lounge our outdoor patio seating is still open, but with an eye to the sky, as there's a 30% chance of rain and isolated thunderstorms are possible throughout the night. So far so good, as the radar looks clear.

Bluecoats and Cadets meet for the first time. Probably the best way to see what they'll do is to check their performance against common opponents. On June 18, 'Coats were ahead of Phantom Regiment by .30 points, then on the 22nd Cadets were ahead of Phantom by .65 points. Cadets have opened the gap on Phantom since then, but Blue's been keeping steady as well. We could be in for a photo finish.

Join us in the lounge, I'll be stopping in all night.

Edited by Maedhros

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm psyched for sure. go blooooo!

on another note finally hit up a bar last night with some buddies first time in months! 40 ounces for $4!

Cadets vs. Bluecoats.......

Could be a real throwdown!!!!! A showdown!!!!! A smackdown!!!!!! A function at the junction!!!!!!!

Sorry.... getting a bit carried away. :P This should be a good show!

Fran

My Predictions:

Bluecoats

Cadets

JSU

Capital Regiment

Southwind

Memphis

I'll be at the show, me and some friends are taking a road trip.

I love how close the lot is in Evansville. Going to be a great night in the drum corps world.

Go 'Coats!!!!

Edited by kylerogers

It wouldn't be a bad show for me to go to, but the fact that it's on a weeknight kind of ruins it. I wouldn't be able to leave town until the show starts, at 6:30, and it would be at least two hours to get down there. :(

Be sure to take good notes, so you can write me a review when you get back!

Not a bad idea. I'll try.

man, I really want to see SW hit a spurt sometime soon.

I'm guessing Cadets will win, but I wouldn't be surpized tos ee Bloooooo far behind.

~>conner

My Predictions:

Bluecoats

Cadets

JSU

Southwind

Memphis

I'll be at the show, me and some friends are taking a road trip.

I love how close the lot is in Evansville. Going to be a great night in the drum corps world.

Go 'Coats!!!!

So this means you will be calling in the scores live to somebody who can then post them tonite on DCP.

I'm guessing Cadets will win, but I wouldn't be surpized tos ee Bloooooo far behind.

With that kind of typing, looks like Conner's already been imbibing some of the Lounge's house brew. :blink:

Edited by Maedhros

So this means you will be calling in the scores live to somebody who can then post them tonite on DCP.

lol, probably not. Don't know anyone who posts here.

Edited by kylerogers