Allentown, PA SCORES

Over the past 30 years where corps were clearly the crowd favorites, they never really got the placement or scores the audience expected. It's just the nature of the score sheets. Judges can't give them credit for something they aren't delivering.

I would be happy to see Bones back in finals, even if it's 12th place.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the past 30 years where corps were clearly the crowd favorites, they never really got the placement or scores the audience expected. It's just the nature of the score sheets. Judges can't give them credit for something they aren't delivering.

I would be happy to see Bones back in finals, even if it's 12th place.

I became a Crossmen fan years before my son decided to march. I have very seldom preferred the corps that come in first place - usually favouring SCV, Madison & Crossmen. Last year I would have killed to see my son age-out at the finals, and I was one of the few die-hards that held out hope they would squeeze into finals - despite what the critics say, I loved their show - it just needed better visual design and someone who could help clean. I can't wait to see this year's show - It won't be as emotional for me, but from all accounts, it is classic Crossmen and that has me excited! b**bs

I became a Crossmen fan years before my son decided to march. I have very seldom preferred the corps that come in first place - usually favouring SCV, Madison & Crossmen. Last year I would have killed to see my son age-out at the finals, and I was one of the few die-hards that held out hope they would squeeze into finals - despite what the critics say, I loved their show - it just needed better visual design and someone who could help clean. I can't wait to see this year's show - It won't be as emotional for me, but from all accounts, it is classic Crossmen and that has me excited! b**bs

I get emotional everytime I see the Corps... especially this year.

I marched from 75-80, but should have aged out in 84.

I've been watching the corps all these years, but for some reason when I watch the show this year my head fills up with tears, even when they're just practicing; I get choked up.

It's a powerful show, you can just feel Bones' presence in the air.

The kids should be very proud of their accomplishments so far this year. I'm sure they will clean and push themselves to the highest limits. And whether they make finals or not, it will be the most entertaining Corps of 2006 and people will be talking about it for years.

Congratulations to the staff of the 2006 Crossmen; they have put together a really great show.

I cant believe that everyone gets so mad about who is in front of who. As for the standings, the stand for themselves. Crown is 6th over madison and boston, but that could change, even though i highly doubt it. Crown has prooven to get better throughout the year and hop people because they save the best for last and do changes when needed. but it could change, let the standings be standings. Cheer the corps on because those guys are the ones busting their butts on the field