Madison Scores

No hate,I marched CR 03. Just hoping they break 70 soon

CR Vets UNITE! :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, it dropped about 2 tonight also...

but everyone has bad nights.

Im sure they'll bounce back. Their show has much potential and they've been making some changes.

I take it I'm probably going to pass out from exhaustion before the recaps are up. :laugh:

phantom's picking up speed- and so are cadets... 'coats have stalled some the past 2 shows- but then again so did BD for a couple- i hope they can shake it off...

I'm not worried about 'Coats score....I believe they have some important changes/improvements to make this week from July 4-7 (as does everyone I'm sure). I'm expecting Indy to be a big boost with some improvements to their show.

It IS July now folks....this should start to get good. Competition is good from top to bottom. I don't remember the last time the clusters were this close (especially at the top...all top 5 within a point or two of each other).

DW

Ok recap is finally up and it appears the difference in the show was JR Carlisle....GE Vis judge. Either the 'Coats had an aweful show from and effect standpoint or JR doesn't like them! JR put them down .7 in GE Vis from the Michigan City show and put the Cavies up .4 from their previous score....that was the difference tonight basically. Rest of the scores remained close to where the spreads have been.

DW