Madison Scores

I can't wait to see what happens when Colts clean their show up....I'm excited about what this can do for them, and I'd LOVE to see them back in finals...especially with this show! They've got a killer hard show for them...will they rise to the challenge or will it be too much for them to conquer?? The suspense is killing me!!

Glad to see Scouts making moves as they continue to add/clean their guard work, and clean up the visual. Eh, could be a result of the home show, but we never know!! ^OO^

Edited by BigBadMadMan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes 4 "Blue" teams as finals contenders...I think a headliner story this year is going to be the Blue Stars...Rock On!!!!

What is happening to Spirit? They seemed to have dropped off quite a bit...what happened to consistent scoring?

Spirit hasn't had a show in 2 days. And I echo that BBMM. Colts have a 3 day stretch of rehearsals coming up and then leading into their home show. I can guarantee they will be cleaning the crap outta that thing like there was no tomorrow.

Edited by dciguy01

Man, CapReg must be getting motion sickness from their score yo-yoing up and down. Hang in there guys!

Actually, its gone up about 5.

Edited by geluf

Of course, it dropped about 2 tonight also...

but everyone has bad nights.

That's disappointing... everyone goes down except Madison and Pioneer. Ah well...

whats wrong with that

I think that was pretty clear in the post....everyone went down except Madison and Pioneer.

Clearly, he doesn't like seeing scores go down.