Alamodome Stipulation Question

Anyone know if the Alamodome is spaztic about having laptops at DCI San Antonio? I've never taken mine in the past.. and normally jot down ideas and do my review the next day.. but I figure during my down time during the shows I can start jotting stuff on a spreadsheet.

So is it cool or will they freak on me?

Security is always pretty tight there, although it sounds crazy, they may not be thrilled due to a possible bomb.....or bootleg recordings.......but as for an official word, I have no idea....

I've seen laptops in the Alamodome, so I'd say you should be able to bring it.

Now...will they give you a hard time about it? Maybe. I don't know.

The little voiceover at the gates of The Alamodome always says, "Recording devices and laptops are not permitted inside The Alamodome." People still bring them though, and they will go through extreme measures just to hide them!!!!

I know that if you obtain a Media Pass from DCI, you could probably get away with bringing one. I hate to have them confiscate valuable equipment at the door.

wonder why they list each name with the same number? odd. it'd be much more simple to have a list of names and say "call this number to reach our staff"

ahh well. I'd call, and ask... b/c like someone said, you don't want valuable equipment taken at the door.

they will tell you not to bring it...

but here is my problem : I want to video-tape some warmups ( with corps allowance) and go straight to the show afterwards... I guess ill have to fit my camera in my pants.. :0

I have no intention of recording any SA shows.

Try this one......

sun glasses camera

Sorry, but the pic of the guy with the sunglass camera was too funny to pass up:

http://aleighco.com/eyeglass_camera_corps.jpeg

The view from the field! Not to mention the cure for cookie-cutter drum corps unis.

[not sure why the image tag isn't working...oh well.

Edited by festive