Cedarburg Scores

now comes the chance for a few of these guys to clean up a bit. I know Scouts and Bluecoats don't have shows for about 3 or 4 days...

Ive heard there letting the guys relax for a couple of days, theyve been going at it hard for a month now. I also have heard now from a few different people (will see for myself Saturday in Indy) that Scouts drill is an insanely difficult Myron Rosander creation. So there exists the possibility that once they start to master it visual scores could jump. I have seen 2 brief clips on DCI.org of Madison and in both of them they are moving like bats out of ####.

Great job everybody! :D

Cap Sound with a 56, I'll take it.

I am more excited about seeing the scouts in their current position than the past two years. I feel like (from what i've heard) that there is room for massive improvement (in a positive way). We tended to come out of the gate really strong(03-04), but looking back I feel like it hurt us to not reconstruct more of our show late July. Hopefully they can finish stronger and pass some people at finals versus the other way, like when I marched.

go scouts

ps. Are the scouts getting fed by Piggly Wiggly on the fourth? That was by far the best part of tour

Edited by woodster

ps. Are the scouts getting fed by Piggly Wiggly on the fourth? That was by far the best part of tour

Yes

Ive heard there letting the guys relax for a couple of days, theyve been going at it hard for a month now. I also have heard now from a few different people (will see for myself Saturday in Indy) that Scouts drill is an insanely difficult Myron Rosander creation. So there exists the possibility that once they start to master it visual scores could jump. I have seen 2 brief clips on DCI.org of Madison and in both of them they are moving like bats out of ####.

Actually, they're at Whitnall H. S. for the next couple of days practicing.

Actually, they're at Whitnall H. S. for the next couple of days practicing.

Oh wow, Whitnall High School is pretty close to me. I wish I had time to go check 'em out!

I was at the Cedarburg show and personally I felt a bit let down by their show. Of course, we couldn't really see much drill (even from the top of the stands), and I'm sure it would have been more exciting had we been able to actually see the complexity of it all. The music just didn't leave me with much of an impression. My husband, on the other hand, really enjoyed their show a lot. The encore sure about blew my face off, though! That was much more exciting than the actual show.

Those guard unis were terribly distracting, IMO.

I VERY much enjoyed the Colts' performance (was my first time seeing them this summer). I was also very impressed with the work Pioneer has done since Lisle. I was honestly a bit worried when I first saw that show in Lisle, but they have done a great job with it and I thoroughly enjoyed it last night. Tremendous improvement! Hope they keep it up.

Overall, it was a GREAT show, and I'm really looking forward to South Milwaukee tomorrow night.