Indy corps parking/warm-up areas

Now that the old parking lot is nothing but a giant hole full of future stadium parts, where are the corps going to park and warm up? I'm asuming that the parking situation will be similar to what the BOA bands did back in November. Does anyone who was at BOA know how they handled that situation? I'm just curious. I'm also planning on roaming around the area to watch the corps warm up, so again I'm curious as to what areas are left that the corps can utilize. I would asume that everyone will just be generaly spread out around the stadium....looks like i'm going to be running around alot on saturday!

I don't know about BOA but for state finals the schools warmed up at various locations around town and were bussed in for their preshow warmup. there was an elaborate bus schedule and each school was given a limeted amount of time for loading and unloading props and equipment. On paper it looked like a distaster waiting to happen especially with the amount of props some high schools use but I didn't hear of any problems afterward.

I don't know about BOA but for state finals the schools warmed up at various locations around town and were bussed in for their preshow warmup. there was an elaborate bus schedule and each school was given a limeted amount of time for loading and unloading props and equipment. On paper it looked like a distaster waiting to happen especially with the amount of props some high schools use but I didn't hear of any problems afterward.

Sounds like the setup in Orlando back in '96 when the corps had to warm-up at the fairgrounds, then bus over to the stadium.