Elizabeth, PA

So here we are, just about an hour or so until scores...what is on all ya'll's minds?! This seems to be one of the larger competitions in the past couple of days with a slate of 8 Div 1 corps. how do YOU think things will play out?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely forgot about this show. I'm gonna be kicking myself for not going.... grrrrrrr

:( I really wanted to go. It was the closest show that I could get to (hard to believe 8.5 hours is close) but we have company this weekend. I now have to wait until Madison.

I completely forgot about this show. I'm gonna be kicking myself for not going.... grrrrrrr

Oops!! It's a loaded show it looks like! Glassmens first show back!

Phantom may trim a few more tenths off of Cadets lead, probably not alot though, but the real interesting thing is where will Glassmen land in relationship to Crossmen and Spirit. Did the trip, which was a chance of a lifetime, hurt them competetively? Not necessarily, but it will be interesting to see.

Phantom may trim a few more tenths off of Cadets lead, probably not alot though, but the real interesting thing is where will Glassmen land in relationship to Crossmen and Spirit. Did the trip, which was a chance of a lifetime, hurt them competetively? Not necessarily, but it will be interesting to see.

I hope the trip didn't hinder their placement. Although I found myself saying the same thing last year and in 2000 with BD.

I have 2 friends in the Cadets hornline, if that counts