Indy Judges....Did they dig themselves a hole?

After watching the stream and watching the snippets....I think the judges might of dug themselves a hole last night by scoring the cavies at a 85....personally I think they were more in the 87 range.....but by giving the cavies the 85 they didn't have room to separate the corps like crown etc from the top 4....while the results might of been the same....think the gap between 4 and 5 at indy was bigger than scores indicated.....

^0^ on the other hand I think the way the draw worked just might of proved that if a "good" corps goes on first before the rest of the big boys....they always seem to score lower than they might if they went on last or next to last...... last night the judges could just say "how much better" the cav's were to the corps before them.... not after..... all the corps after the cavs were judge on how much worse they were to the cavs....... (simplistic but think about it)....:)