2 Madison Scouts 80.350

3 Spirit from JSU 74.950

4 The Magic 67.100

5 Pioneer 63.000

DIVISION II

1 Memphis Sound 69.750

DIVISION III

1 Blue Saints 20.300

Honestly, I thought Crusaders might be higher from Scouts. Could be good news for the whitecoats. :)

Edited by Maedhros

With a spread that small, a judge looking in the right/wrong direction for a few seconds is the only difference. When it comes to this activity, I almost prefer a tie to someone losing by such a narrow margin.

.45 is close but it's not that close.

That's VERY close! Not only are they in the same "neighborhood" but could easily swap places. This is the kind of scoring where either corps could best the other at any given moment based on performance. And that's the best kind.

With a spread that small, a judge looking in the right/wrong direction for a few seconds is the only difference. When it comes to this activity, I almost prefer a tie to someone losing by such a narrow margin.

Maybe it would be fitting if we had 6 Corps tied for 6th this year at Finals. That would sell a lot of Finals DVD's, and drive the people at DCI HQ. crazy ( haha )

Edited by X DM

if u look at the recap it all came down to visual.

DIVISION III

1 Blue Saints 20.300

Is it really necessary to give a score this low? A score like this could be devastating to the Blue Saints. How does their staff tonight explain to the kids why they got this score. I don't think I've ever seen a score this low before. Just a shame. Maybe DCI should consider a minimum score for groups. There's no reason to be giving low box 1 scores.

Maybe it would be fitting if we had 6 Corps tied for 6th this year at Finals. That would sell a lot of Finals DVD's, and drive the people at DCI HQ. crazy ( haha )

If that means we get percussion cams, guard cams, judges tapes, and designer commentaries on all of those shows, bring on the six way tie!