Posting pictures how to question

How can I post a picture?

Currently, uploading or posting of images is disabled due to some recent malicious activity.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Currently, uploading or posting of images is disabled due to some recent malicious activity.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Does this apply to avatars as well???? I just tried to change mine and I could not get it to go. No, it was not malicious, either, LOL LOL.

Does this apply to avatars as well???? I just tried to change mine and I could not get it to go. No, it was not malicious, either, LOL LOL.

Unfortunately, yes it does.

Unfortunately, yes it does.

Thanks, Rich. That answers my problem.

Can we expect image tags to come back in the near future? I'd been working on a signature banner project so people could support their corps of choice coming into Finals Week; I'd planned to get all 23 but I've only done like 8 so far (logo, corps colors, name/Madison '06/show name), just let me know if this is gonna be all for naught.

assuming img's come back up sooner or later (which I'm guessing will happen somehow) I'd be very interested in your GLASSMEN "banner." :)

It just says

THE GLASSMEN

MADISON 2006

MASTERY AND MADNESS

The triangle logo is on the left, the outer stripes are black, the next two stripes are old gold, and the middle stripe is black. The first and third lines are written in black over the old gold, and the "Madison 2006" is in old gold on white. I'm trying to do all 23, but I can't find a good Cadets logo to use that works in a 100x134 box. It's been a real treasure hunt trying to track all these logos down. What am I supposed to use? Hoppy's portrait?