Golf in Madison

Thanks for the info. :)

Very cool.

That's quite a combination. :worthy:

Rich,

Too bad I'm not going to madison this year or I'd suggest getting together for 18 holes. Especially since we have the same birthday, although your's was 8 years earlier.

Imagine all the practice fields we could have if you levelled all those useless golf courses......

Sorry - not my game.....

Rich,

Too bad I'm not going to madison this year or I'd suggest getting together for 18 holes. Especially since we have the same birthday, although your's was 8 years earlier.

Yeah, that would have been cool.

Maybe another time.

Here is a link to golf in are near Madison.

http://www.cameorose.com/wi-golf.html

OMG on a totally random side note.. I stayed at Cameo Rose B&B when finals was in Madison in 99 (was it 99? I can't even remember anymore!). Awesome place to stay -- especially for finals.. all the guests that week were DC people and we would all sit down for a delicious breakfast and talk drum corps every morning.. it ruled!

Stef

....as if I didn't feel bad enough about not going to Madison, now you have to start this thread?

The closest ranked course to Madison would be University Ridge.. It's about eight miles SW of Madison.

Of course, I'd love to play Whistling Straits, but that's more than two hours out of Madison.

Looking forward to next year....there are lots of GREAT courses to play here in Southern California.

I live about 5 minutes from Whistling Straits. I drive by every so often, but at over $300 a round, I don't think I'll ever be playing that course.

Bluecoats always housed next to a golf course in Madison, and they are probably staying there again this year.
I would think that would make for a lot of mad golfers. I'd love it, but I can see some people getting mad because the "marching band" made them miss par.

I would think that would make for a lot of mad golfers. I'd love it, but I can see some people getting mad because the "marching band" made them miss par.

Tiger Woods' father banged pans together in his face while he was on the practice tee.

They can blame it on themselves. :P

I live right next Yahara Hills. Great course. I would recommend University Ridge or The Oaks.