Rain, Rain, Go AWAY!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rainy day in Columbus, hopefully the show tonight in Dublin does not get rained out. I'm pretty sure it is a turf field so hopefully it drains well and the bad stuff stays away.

I'm watching the weather radar. It looks like we may be okay by this evening . . . I hope.

There has been a threat of rain at all six of the seven shows I have been at so far this year, the one with no rain threat....INDY, GO FIGURE!!!! The only two I have gotten wet at though is Lisle and Belding...before the show it poured, but not during. It wanted to rain on the Cavaliers encore in Michigan City but it was a false alarm. Looks good for this coming weekend in Decatur and and Battle Creek. :rock:

I'll keep my fingers crossed to my fellow Ohio State friends down in Columbus!!!! :)

Dublin has a turf field, so if the rain holds off it should be all good

I really hope the weather cooperates because I'm dying to see how Bluecoats and Phantom stack up to each other again!

I'm watching the weather radar. It looks like we may be okay by this evening . . . I hope.

Hi Don!!! We miss you at Brigs! Are you going to the Dublin show tonight? If so, say hi to Paul Pope for me!

Hi Don!!! We miss you at Brigs! Are you going to the Dublin show tonight? If so, say hi to Paul Pope for me!

That's hillarious! I think you must have been typing this message just as I was PMing you! I miss Brigs, too . . . just not the 10 hour drive to get there. :P

Yep, I'll be in Dublin tonight. I will say hi to Paul if I see him, but I will probably be too busy talking to Lizzy.