buffalo

I just got back from the Buffalo show... disappointed that I didn't get to see anyone march, but we did get an awesome concert! We bought seats at the gate, 2nd row from the front close to the 50... these seats would have sucked if the corps were marching, but since it was all standstill performances, they were among the best seats in the house!

Overall, I'm still glad I took the afternoon off and made the 3+ hour drive to get my fix!

Jayl

LOL...just referring to the 4 straight Super Bowls and the kick in goal by Brett Hull in the Stanley Cup Finals. Just a bit of humor...seems like the BUF always gets the short stick...didn't mean to offend.

BTW...only I have the direct line to mother nature to ask her to change the weather.

Yea that's what people like to do...push the salt into the almost healed wounds. The way I look at the Bills...4 times they were number two, yes true, not Number 1 but what team can say that for 4 years in a row they were 2 out of 30 something teams?

As for the Brett Hull thing....the video is always shown, it's quite evident that the goal shouldn't have been allowed but...oh well, it was. We don't find it humorous but we move on as you should. Where are you from? I bet we can come up with wonderful thiungs to say about your city...LOL.

Yea that's what people like to do...push the salt into the almost healed wounds. The way I look at the Bills...4 times they were number two, yes true, not Number 1 but what team can say that for 4 years in a row they were 2 out of 30 something teams?

As for the Brett Hull thing....the video is always shown, it's quite evident that the goal shouldn't have been allowed but...oh well, it was. We don't find it humorous but we move on as you should. Where are you from? I bet we can come up with wonderful thiungs to say about your city...LOL.

One good thing about Buffalo...it's less crime ridden than Detroit. :worthy:

One good thing about Buffalo...it's less crime ridden than Detroit. :worthy:

don't make fun of Detroit

Gees...I've started a Buffalo slamfest. My bad.

At least we aren't talking about the Cadets.