About Caption Changes....

I just wanted to remind everyone, that since Regional Finals are over, you now have a limit of 10 caption changes... period. You may change as many captions as you like, whenever you want (with the exception of the weekends).

Also, for the new directors... dont forget that after every 5th show, you get a bonus point. For example if you have performed in 10 shows (not including Regionals) then you would have 127 points to work with (for Div I), and so on for each 5th show. So by the end of the season, you can have 130 points to use. (Steve, correct me if I am wrong... or are we going to 131 since there are 30 shows?).

The last day to submit caption changes will be August 6th (DCP-I time, August 7th real life.)

It's still 130 points max. Only 25 shows count towards the points limit.

ok, thats what I thought.

Just making sure I get this right. Neither regionals show gets you your +.2. And the finals of a prelims/finals show (US Open, Preview of Champions) doesn't count, but you do get the +.2 for the prelims, right?

Just making sure I get this right. Neither regionals show gets you your +.2. And the finals of a prelims/finals show (US Open, Preview of Champions) doesn't count, but you do get the +.2 for the prelims, right?

If a show is mandatory, then you don't get the +0.2 bonus such as the regional prelims. The US Open was a optional show. You get +0.2 pt bonus for participating in prelims. Nothing for finals.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP! Since people are asking....

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder:

During the week of Finals, as your corps progresses to the next level/show, you are given 1 bonus point and allowed 2 caption changes. These are due before the next level. If you don't use the point, you will lose it. No banking allowed.