Bluecoats are for REAL!

Yes, The Bluecoats are doing extremely well! People have noticed, and the judges are giving them the well deserved marks for it! Everyone who has seen them against their closest rivals knows they have a quality show, and with more goodies coming soon - all I can say is...awesome!

For those of you who have not watched their show...stay tuned & stay "connected" to

The Bluecoats for a show that is already well constructed and has growing power in it's design! This could be their best season ever!

It's time to talk about...

GO BLOOOOO!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....and when they beat Cadets, Cavaliers or Blue Devils, it will be a milestone.

I could see one out of three this year. B)

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

It won't happen this year, but Bluecoats will win - soon. Once they get on top they will be there for a while.

Not to give away any secrets, but mind you, this has been a topic of discussion within the corps for years. We're comin...

:beer:

They were fake before?

Oh my goodness, this topic has existed for 20 minutes and no haters have appeared yet!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! Anyway, I can't wait to see Bluecoats in Massillon! :beer:

I've seen Blue, and while they have a year or three to go, I agree. They seem to me like they're here to stay, and as an Ohioan, I say, hurrah! The day Blue brings home a medal (any medal!) will be a day I celebrate.

I've seen Blue, and while they have a year or three to go, I agree. They seem to me like they're here to stay, and as an Ohioan, I say, hurrah! The day Blue brings home a medal (any medal!) will be a day I celebrate.

I have two medals for being a world championship finalist with the Bluecoats, does that count? :P Just kidding, I know what you mean!