Battle Creek Lounge / Coverage

It still amazes me that DCI still won't join the wireless internet for shows like Battlecreek and Allentown..... both sprint and ver.. have wireless internet along with a number of other providers.... http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/mobileo...iceoverview.jsp :) if nothing else they could do webcam and commentary with it.....:)

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW IT'S HORRIBLE..............

/sarcasm off

Um what exactly prompted that kind of response?

It still amazes me that DCI still won't join the wireless internet for shows like Battlecreek and Allentown..... both sprint and ver.. have wireless internet along with a number of other providers.... http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/mobileo...iceoverview.jsp :) if nothing else they could do webcam and commentary with it.....:)

Drop DCI a line. They may truly have not thought of it.

Or they have and couldn't figure out a way to make it work well enough to justify the cost.

That reminds me, I want to bump up my Cingular data plan so I have unlimited connection time to the 'net on my PDA. That could come in really handy for me while covering Allentown, Madison, and Rochester.

Welp the plus side its in the EST so that means 30 minutes to step off.... :worthy:

Looks like Mother Nature, Thunder, Lightening and Rain have all decided to skip this event....altho it appears that Heat & Humdity have decided to practice there.

Pre-event thoughts.... Bluecoats have had 2 days off to clean, this is definetly a show that Phantom or Bluuuuuuuuuuue could make a statement by surprising the Blue Devils who've had some practice time but a few tiffs with Mom Nature and her gang...

I wouldn't be surprised to see Phant and Blue right behind BD by less than a point....I think Devils are do for a few "stagnet" performances usually happens around now as they make changes and adjustments....takes a show or two to shake it out.....

Performance Order Definetly favors Bluecoats........they get to set the bar tonight

B)

do you serve NACHOS here? i like those...

seems kinda early for lounge time- but i'll swing in now and come back later

1 BD

2 Bluecoats -2.0 from BD

3 Phantom -0.7 from coats

4 Crown -2.5 from phantom

5 Madison -0.8 from crown

6 Gmen

7 BAC

8 Spirit

9 Colts

do you serve NACHOS here? i like those...

seems kinda early for lounge time- but i'll swing in now and come back later

I actually think this show has an early start time of 5 eastern...so start flowin the drinks. DCI just put an update on the front page about checking out SeasonPass for the event...I'm interested to see what we'll get.

The page is up on Season Pass, but it seems to be true....no streaming tonight. Here are the options so far:

Event webcam

-Shots from the box & Gametime commentary

News and audio interviews

-Behind-the-scenes action