The Mile-High Lounge

No one is writing off Bones, but honestly, there isn't a corps in DCI right now that should be having "rough spots" in their show to the degree that it affects their show by a huge margin. We're mid July here, no one is operating with a raw product.

yeah, i think you're right. this is about the time that the "it has the potential to do well" talk needs to be backed up with actions on the field. instead of hoping the potential shows itself, the corps needs to maximize it and produce it every show in order to leave no doubt in the mind of the judge. they do that, and they SHOULD get rewarded.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch...don't go up higher...#### Estes Park would even be not a good idea...7632 if I'm not mistaken...the 76 is correct

Well - I was getting sick all the way through that tour with pneumonia. It was getting so that I couldn't give instructions to the bassline on the practice field so I tried making up hand signals and then head to the backfield to cough up a lung. I lasted through our prelim performance, found out we missed finals and got taken to hospital that night gasping for air. I always wondered if the elevation made things worse.

Edited by kusankusho

No doubt it did

Well - I was getting sick all the way through that tour with pneumonia. It was getting so that I couldn't give instructions to the bassline on the practice field so I tried making up hand signals and then head to the backfield to cough up a lung. I lasted through our prelim performance, found out we missed finals and got taken to hospital that night gasping for air. I always wondered if the elevation made things worse.

Well if you were having lung related issues, it would stand to reason that less oxygen in the air would make everything harder/worse.

Okay fine. From THIS fan's perspective, Denver was/is the best.

No one is writing off Bones, but honestly, there isn't a corps in DCI right now that should be having "rough spots" in their show to the degree that it affects their show by a huge margin. We're mid July here, no one is operating with a raw product.

Just to let ya know, the Crossmen's first show was only on June 26th. Probably 2 weeks after most other corps. And also, the show in Lincoln was cancelled due to rain. They probably have only had ten shows this season. I am looking forward for them to move up soon!

from DCI:

Place Corps Score

DIVISION I

1 The Cavaliers 87.950

2 The Cadets 85.700

3 Santa Clara Vanguard 82.225

4 Blue Knights 81.425

5 Crossmen 74.825

6 Blue Stars 74.050

7 Seattle Cascades 65.250

dks

from DCI: