• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if I remember correctly from last night I believe it was

Mandarins 75.35

Pacific Crest - 74.50

( Im not 100% sure of the 2 numbers after the decimal for Mandarins but I do know for sure Pac Crest was 74.5 and Mandarins score started with a 75 )

I'm once again very annoyed that DCI doesn't have this up yet....it seems like every time there's a DCI major on a saturday night, the rest of the shows (especially WEST COAST) get blown off. I know DCI is doing a LOT of things well as far as the online thing goes, but this feels like a slap in the face every time, especially to the Div II/III community. <**>

I'm once again very annoyed that DCI doesn't have this up yet....it seems like every time there's a DCI major on a saturday night, the rest of the shows (especially WEST COAST) get blown off. I know DCI is doing a LOT of things well as far as the online thing goes, but this feels like a slap in the face every time, especially to the Div II/III community. <**>

DCI still has not posted recapes to even the Denver Show...which was a big show. What's the deal?

Am I to understand that as of 3pm PST, out of the thousands that were at the stupid show and the hundreds that marched, not ONE PERSON HAS POSTED THE SCORES ON DCP!?!?!?!?

For CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Did Sunnyvale get sucked out of this time-space continuum or what?

Hey I posted the topic :)