DCI Louisville Order

According to dci's website this is the order for the show at Louisville on Monday.

Carolina Crown

Glassmen

Spirit from JSU

Blue Devils

Phantom Regiment

Southwind

Pioneer

I don't understand why Southwind and Pioneer would perform after BD and Phantom. Is this order correct?

No disrespect to those 2 corps, but its going to be a let down after watching the corps before them.

No. First Pioneer, Southwind, Phantom, BD, etc.

People have been complaining about the order of appearance of the corps....you can't have your cake and eat it too. It looks like this venue decided to throw some modifications in the mix.

Edited by Cascade Mama

Does anyone know how to find out who will do the encore, or if there will even be an encore performance?

EDIT: I found it; Crown is doing the encore. That will be awesome to hear that great brass sound up close.

Edited by Tez

For one thing, doesn't dci have a procedure for this? Based on corps finish at that show last year, how theyre doing this year, who's home show it is, etc?

And even so- it's hard to explain why PR and BD, the obvious 2 main attractions, are going in the middle.

For one thing, doesn't dci have a procedure for this? Based on corps finish at that show last year, how theyre doing this year, who's home show it is, etc?

And even so- it's hard to explain why PR and BD, the obvious 2 main attractions, are going in the middle.

Sticking the main event on opposite sides of an intermission might raise attendance during intermission and raise profits from souvie booths and concession stands.

I don't understand how people think like that. Why even go to a show if you only care about 2 out of 7 performing corps? I guess it'll be short night for some people. Cause I mean evidently Pioneer, Southwind, Spirit, Glassmen, and Crown aren't worth the 18 dollar ticket. Woooooo, GO TOP 3!!! <**>

Edited by Spirit Age-Out

thank you for saying exactly what i was thinking.

I'd hardly call those listed above "small potatoes" in regards to who's performing. :blink: