Season Pass Thoughts

I feel like Season pass isn't giving me everything that I want. I would think that theyy could have more coverage of larger events i.e. DATR and you should also be able to preview APD's. And what is with the next APD's coming from the Alamodome, that place is an acoustical nightmare. UGh just frustrated I guess, seems like there could be more coverage during tour, like it is made out to be.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a big improvement on what DCI has been providing us in the past. I still think there are areas which need some good improvement. I think streamed shows should be available during that year of competition. In the era of TIVO, I think that needs to be tailored in the same fashion. I think asking people who are far away from the show to waste their Saturday nights watching a live stream on the internet, is a little too much to ask.

I think having some judges tapes from shows available to listen to would be a nice addition, also.

APD's were made available from last year's San Antonio Regional as well. From what I remember, they sounded fine to me!

Edited by mbui

I think asking people who are far away from the show to waste their Saturday nights watching a live stream on the internet, is a little too much to ask.

I can't even respond to this...I hope this is a joke.

I think having some judges tapes from shows available to listen to would be a nice addition, also.

This will never happen...and shouldn't.

My intentions with the thought of more coverage is I paid for the subscription because I am unable to attend lots of shows and had hoped to get more of what I was missing, while there is some, I just feel not enough.

From crfrey71:

"I think asking people who are far away from the show to waste their Saturday nights watching a live stream on the internet, is a little too much to ask. "

Isn't this why DCP was formed in the first place.

Edited by jblamb1401

My intentions with the thought of more coverage is I paid for the subscription because I am unable to attend lots of shows and had hoped to get more of what I was missing, while there is some, I just feel not enough.

I know...it's just that its come so far from last year. Like I think most people were disappointed last year with the coverage...especially the finals debacle. But they promised it would be better this year. Most of the content is very similar...but the addition of the streaming...while there has been problems...is outstanding. It's going to get better...I think we forget that two summers ago all we pretty much had was DCP.

Are they improving from last year? Yes.

Are they improving from week to week? Yes.

Are they trying to be more responsive to comments and user requests? Somewhat.

Are they being more open about issues with the service? Somewhat.

Is the value of this service rising from when we signed on until now? Definitely.

If it is still not meeting your expectations be sure to send an email to Ricky letting them know about what you want to see.

Give them a chance to make it better. They have a good track record.

Let's all hope that they are ready for Finals this year!

Are they improving from last year? Yes.

Are they improving from week to week? Yes.

Are they trying to be more responsive to comments and user requests? Somewhat.

Are they being more open about issues with the service? Somewhat.

Is the value of this service rising from when we signed on until now? Definitely.

If it is still not meeting your expectations be sure to send an email to Ricky letting them know about what you want to see.

Give them a chance to make it better. They have a good track record.

Let's all hope that they are ready for Finals this year!

That's sums it up from my perspective, too.

I feel like Season pass isn't giving me everything that I want. I would think that theyy could have more coverage of larger events i.e. DATR and you should also be able to preview APD's. And what is with the next APD's coming from the Alamodome, that place is an acoustical nightmare. UGh just frustrated I guess, seems like there could be more coverage during tour, like it is made out to be.

Like it is made out to be? The San Antonio APDs will have 64 kbps streams of every show. I don't get it... how do you feel misled? I'm a bit dumbfounded...