Louisville Lounge

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you never know how the kids and judges are gonna handle the heat and humidity (about 93 with 46% humidity at step off) I think if the kids have been out practicing all day we could see some slippage in the scores..... but have been at shows where kids have worked all day in 100 degrees then that night do the show of their lives.......:)

I think BD might slip down a bit...I think the Indy score was a tad high, not much just a tad.....

Biggest question on the night is will Phantom stay with blue score wise and will Cadets at their show continue to be stuck...(5th place right now for them)

hmmmmmm looks like everyone must of went to the shows tonight....:)

Attendance is light because the bar's only serving snow cones. :P

After the weather at Battle Creek, though, a snow cone still hits the spot. I'll settle in to the lounge, looking for a good show, but I don't foresee any surprises. Probably the only questions are, is this the show BD breaks 90? and will their lead on Phantom shrink or grow? My answers are "no", and "grow".

Edited by Maedhros

If you get tired of snow cones, we have potato salad over at the Kansas cookout.

Attendance is light because the bar's only serving snow cones. :P

After the weather at Battle Creek, though, a snow cone still hits the spot. I'll settle in to the lounge, looking for a good show, but I don't foresee any surprises. Probably the only questions are, is this the show BD breaks 90? and will their lead on Phantom shrink or grow? My answers are "no", and "grow".

amaretto snow cones now available for Matt :P