Bridgemen Alumni Performances

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know which shows they'll perform at? I wanna see if I can get my Bridgemen hat autographed by their Soprano line ( :P :P :P

Barry,

Have your horn instructor Steve get in contact with me (we competed against each other in Sky & Hurcs). I'm sure we can work something out and get the "sop" gang to sign a hat for you. Hopefully you can make Allentown or Rochester!

Good luck to you & your corps during the season! B)

oh and if you knew enough to move it? could Bridgement please be fixed in the topic!!!!

thank you!!

Fixed, and re-thinking the policy.

the world famous lengendary Bayonne Bridgemen will be performing 2 more times this year, august 5, at dci east allentown pa. then again for the final time this year, dca alumni spectacular in rochester, NY. hope you come out to see us, you won't regret it.

would the DCI east gig be Friday night?

would the DCI east gig be Friday night?

August 5th is a Saturday.

Saturday in Allentown the Bucs open the show in exhibition and the Bridgemen close it.

Best night of Drum Corps on the east coast all summer prior to DCAs!

Barry,

Have your horn instructor Steve get in contact with me (we competed against each other in Sky & Hurcs). I'm sure we can work something out and get the "sop" gang to sign a hat for you. Hopefully you can make Allentown or Rochester!

Good luck to you & your corps during the season! B)

why doesn't he just give it to Rich D. who teching the percussion there and he can bring it over to practice with him when comes for either the 7/30 practice or the A-town show?

odds are that he'll stand a better chance of remembering it than Loops will. :wink:

:wink: