DCI Southwestern Championships

We'll be there in section 312, or is it 314?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I will be there. No tickets yet, but we will be there. Anyone have 3 extra good seats (yes, 3 - I need one for my daughter too, so she can sit with us after she's done performing)?

i "might" be going.. depends if i can find a good ticket... or i may just go and watch the bd ensemble rehearsal at St. Mary's high school and then watch the run through..

i had fun watching the rehearsal last year and just by luck did i get a 45 yrd line ticket on the lower level with another bd alum.

its been too long since BD has won at my self proclaimed home show down in San Antonio.

#12!!!!!!

I'll be there Saturday, sec 111 row 30-somthing.

I thought I saw here that BD were going to be at Central Catholic High School?

I'll be there, not sure about tickets yet, and there are several Frontier folks going and scattered around

My wife and I will be there. No tickets yet, but we will be there. Anyone have 3 extra good seats (yes, 3 - I need one for my daughter too, so she can sit with us after she's done performing)?

THANK YOU FOR BUYING A TICKET FOR A CORP MEMBER AFTER THEY PERFORM!!!!!!!! :wink:

im gonna be on the track so I can get my face blown off.

I'll be there ... not sure where I'll be sitting though.

I'm also going to catch the ExSIGHTment OF SOUND show in Houston on Thursday evening. It looks like a great line-up and the field where they're hosting the show looks INCREDIBLE.

I haven't been in Texas for a few years - so I'm looking forward to getting back and meeting-up with some old friends.

See ya at the shows!

-john