Who do you think will be the first to break 90, and when will it happe

So lets make some predictions. Will it be this weekend, next weekend, the blue devils, cavies, or phantom? Lets get this going!!

I predict it to be Cavies this Saturday in SA.

I'm afraid it's gonna be Devils before Saturday.

Hope it's gonna be Phantom tonight in AL but that's really doubtful...

So lets make some predictions. Will it be this weekend, next weekend, the blue devils, cavies, or phantom? Lets get this going!!

I predict it to be Cavies this Saturday in SA.

Well, considering the Blue Devils are already sitting at 89.45, and they will have the Bluecoats breathing down their necks tonight, I will predict Blue Devils break 90 tonight!

I'm afraid it's gonna be Devils before Saturday.

Hope it's gonna be Phantom tonight in AL but that's really doubtful...

Don't worry Wild, it doesn't matter now anyway. You and I both know that 2006 is the year of Faust! Phantom will win the championship!

Kind of a no brainer (which makes it easy for me), BD tonight! For BD not to win this year, every member would have to come down with clap.

RM - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ampssuck

To me the score never really mattered. Different shows, judges and locations. It's who you beat at the same time in the same place that counts. We'll see.

so when is it gonna happen ??? still no one is at 90.000

so when is it gonna happen ??? still no one is at 90.000

It seems we were wayward in our assessments. In actuality, Blue Devils are only increasing incrementally, while others, such as Phantom, are moving up fast!!! The Cavaliers could actually break 90 first!

Blue Devils will do it, if not tonight then probably tomorrow night in Dallas. They're really the only corps close enough right now, Cavaliers seem to still have a few nights ahead of them, though I expect they'll break through by San Antonio. What will be interesting to see is whether Phantom or Bloo can break 90 by then, as well. I'm thinking they certainly can.