CV score tonight

one question:

is there a way to get a DCA recap from these shows on the DCA website? Even if it's hand written?

so I know I got around to most of you CV guys last night, but my total got up to 7 groups of kids saying "**** those old guys can wail" and about 2 speaking specifically of Hunter. not bad guys, not bad at all.

I guess it is nice to hear such good comments about the 'old guys', me being one, but you cant overlook the incredible talent of all of the 'youngsters', or those under 21 in the corps. I think we have assembled the best of the best from all the band programs in the area. They are all phenomenal performers in every section of the corps.

And that would include you too Chase, that is, if you got your ### back in line!

....prepare to be entertained.......

I guess it is nice to hear such good comments about the 'old guys', me being one, but you cant overlook the incredible talent of all of the 'youngsters', or those under 21 in the corps. I think we have assembled the best of the best from all the band programs in the area. They are all phenomenal performers in every section of the corps.

And that would include you too Chase, that is, if you got your ### back in line!

....prepare to be entertained.......

I would LOVE to get my ### back in line, but no way I can do it now man, band camp is just about to start. Otherwise I would be all about it.

• 2 weeks later...

You mean like all the kids that are in band camp right now that march with us?

:P :P :P :P

Grab a horn!

We love ya, Chase. Come back when you can.

Edited by CVQuesty