West Monroe, LA...TONIGHT!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have been more clear...I certainly don't think it is a fluke..AT ALL! I am a huge Spirit fan and am so excited they are doing so well this year. I said that b/c i read somewhere else that someone thought it was a fluke that they scored so close to BAC and it was just a result of it being their home show.

They deserve all the credit they have earned...and more!

I hate to say it, but BAC's show lacked something for me. I got the concept they were trying to portray. They were cleaner than Spirit visually, but musically the show did not do much for me. The audience did a polite standing O at the end, but very little applause or interaction during their show.

I know Spirit was at a home show, but they followed Phantom. I actually thought their score would drop a little.

I hate to say it, but BAC's show lacked something for me. I got the concept they were trying to portray. They were cleaner than Spirit visually, but musically the show did not do much for me. The audience did a polite standing O at the end, but very little applause or interaction during their show.

I know Spirit was at a home show, but they followed Phantom. I actually thought their score would drop a little.

Totally agree. Boston is clean and they execute the show very well, but it just doesn't appeal to me :laugh:

From Darren at the Show

Crown 82.9

BAC 83.1

Blue 87.3

PR 87.4