Will DCI continue streaming EVERY weekend?

Will DCI continue streaming EVERY weekend?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. With all the streaming, will they keep streaming until semis?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you voted yes, why?

• They are trying to perfect the streaming
    • Its a marketing ploy to leech new possible subscribers for season pass
    • Both

For the record, I'm voting yes and both because I believe they just want to perfect the streaming until semifinals

OR

its all a marketing ploy to milk the market for more more subscribers week by week

Edited by Huntington Mallets

Marketing ploy to leech? Buddy, come on. That's low.

Perhaps, perhaps not

Edited by Huntington Mallets

That was me. :P

I'll admit, it has me tempted.

Yeah I'm subscribing this week knowing I will get Atlanta AND San Antonio AND Semis but mostly for the free streaming of past shows

btw your new sig wins

I could tell you what I think, but it'd get me a 5-day. The PC version is that they are selling a service. That's capitalism, and if you call it a "ploy" and a "leech", well, it's First Amendment, I guess. It's also a poor characterization.

Maybe they don't want to overpromise and underdeliver - the stuff many people skewered SP for last year. Now underpromising and overdelivering is "leech"-ing.

Perhaps. Perhaps I shouldn't say what I think. Perhaps.

I wouldn't mind them streaming Allentown :)

Ok sorry I called it leeching, I changed it to "milking the market" and I meant leeching in the best capitalistic way. (I just didn't know how to describe it in a better way)

I could tell you what I think, but it'd get me a 5-day. The PC version is that they are selling a service. That's capitalism, and if you call it a "ploy" and a "leech", well, it's First Amendment, I guess. It's also a poor characterization.

Maybe they don't want to overpromise and underdeliver - the stuff many people skewered SP for last year. Now underpromising and overdelivering is "leech"-ing.

Perhaps. Perhaps I shouldn't say what I think. Perhaps.

I think the "leeching" comment was meant in a "creating positive word of mouth" kinda way in order to generate new subscribers, rather than portraying the SP folks as used-car salesmen.