Broken Arrow Saloon

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't rival cadet mom but I do have 12 dozen sugar cookies cooling in my kitchen to go to the Cap Reg kids in San Antonio.

and if any of you are there, say hello. I'll be the one reeking of vanilla extract.

They are waiting for us to give up and go to bed..... they don't know what stubborn people we have here.

make us sound better! replace stubborn with "faithful" :P

The report of Stars beating Crossmen was in error...a Star member read the predictions here and thought they were real scores. Oops...

That figures. We're ruining the members too.

This sucks.... I'm going to bed.

Attn DCI: Post scores by the time I get in bed. Thanks

All in favour of voting Cadetguardmom the mom of the year, raise their hands! ^OO^

^OO^ Yes she if get a cookie

<**> No if i dont lol

:ninja: When I marched my Mom would bring her own Fried Chicken and homemade brownies when we were even close .plus gallons of Sweet Ice tea !! Enough for all the guys on Herbie the bus !

And when i was teaching she would bring enough for the staff !! God I MISS MOM !!!!!

So yes i vote best Mom to any mom that takes the kid something to eat on tour . I remember it like yesterday and that 26 years ago --WOW i am old !! <santa>

and if any of you are there, say hello. I'll be the one reeking of vanilla extract.

is that the Emeril fragrance? B)

it does get pretty vicious over there.. everyone feels strongly about some issue or another, and theres always somone at odds with ya... but in the end its fun.. and rather addictive...

i think it depends ont he topic as to which is worse... ive seen some nasty stuff here too...In CE we do a decent job of self moderating.

If things start getting heated up (by my definition), I tend to stay away from the particular thread

I'll stick with the Bored

I WANT COOKIES b**bs